Loofah with rope
A classic product used for scrubbing off dead skin cells in the bath or shower, leaving you with brighter, fresher skin. With a hanging rope for air drying after use.
This product is made with 100% Egyptian loofah, which is highly recommended by professionals for effective skincare due to its thicker, flexible fibres that soften and expand when wet. The looser weave creates plenty of lather and dries quickly, which has the added benefit of preventing bacteria from lurking. The natural fibres give skin a soft, smooth glow without being too harsh. No wonder it has been cultivated for skincare since ancient times!
What is loofah? Loofah is a versatile vegetable and relative of the cucumber, and grows on vines. When it is fully grown it is harvested, and left in the sun to dry until only the hard skeleton remains – this is one of nature’s best exfoliators. The loofah used for these facial pads is organically farmed in Egypt, where the best quality loofah available on the market is offered. This product is also fully biodegradable.
- Deep cleansing: unblocks pores and removes impurities for fresher, clearer skin.
- Exfoliating: removes dead surface skin, allowing moisture and active skincare ingredients to penetrate; prevents in-grown hair and prolongs suntans; can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and cellulite—the result is smoother, polished and more hydrated skin.
- Detoxing: helps to stimulate the lymphatic system to drain cellular waste and toxins safely away; can help prevent toxins and fluids becoming trapped in the fatty layers of the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite and puffiness—regular use can help protect the immune system and improve digestion.
- Regenerating: stimulates blood circulation and cell renewal, resulting in healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Massage: to invigorate tired muscles and improve wellbeing.
Length – 12cm
Width – 6cm
Height – 7cm
Weight – 25g