Bath & Massage Brush
Multiple benefits from one brush. The wooden nodules on one side of this brush provide a stimulating massage and boost skin tone, while the natural bristles on the other side exfoliate and smooth the skin. A short fixed handle on the brush provides extra control. Perfect for helping to reduce cellulite or to alleviate cramps after a workout.
- Releases feel-good endorphins to reduce stress for a relaxed body and mind
- Increases energy and helps sleep patterns
- Helps reduce the build-up of cramp-inducing lactic acid after exercise
- Eases muscle pain and fatigue
- Tones skin and muscles
- Stimulates blood circulation, oxygen and nutrients to the new skin cells
- Stimulates lymph nodes to safely drain away toxins that become trapped in the skin layer, helping to reduce cellulite, improve digestion and respiration
How to use:
Use the wooden nodules to massage in wide circular motions on problem areas such as hips and thighs, to help reduce the orange-peel effect. Use in conjunction with our Apricot Kernel Oil for a smoother massage. Use the brush to stimulate the lymphatic system and blood circulation, while the skin is exfoliated and smoothed. The lymph nodes are located in the neck, armpits, groin, the backs of the knees and inside the elbows. Use wet or dry, and with or without your favourite cleansing product.
Made from beechwood and natural bristles.
Length – 24.5cm
Width – 6.5cm
Height – 4.7cm
Weight – 108g